MUZZLE TRAINING = WORKSHOP POSTPONED.
Muzzles can be a fantastic tool to help keep people and dogs safe.
Dogs might wear muzzles because:
* they eat rocks, socks or other non-food items
* they scavenge everything and anything off the ground
making walks unpleasant and stressful
* are nervous of other dogs and might snap or bite
* as a cue to tell people to give them some space
* "just in case" the dog needs to wear one someday at the vet
in an unexpected emergency.
At our indoor training centre on King Henry's Road, London NW3
Free to Camden residents or £10 others.
Certificate of Attendance and Rosette for all participants!
bookings and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org